Working virtually, part-time contract (10-15 hours +/ month). Hours are flexible.
Applications from residents of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick or PEI only. Bilingualism is an asset.
Fee paid: $25-$30/ hour
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced, creative, insights-driven, hands-on communications professional. You will be part of a team of two amazing consultants who delivers and evaluates internal and external engagement and communications strategies and initiatives for small & medium businesses as well as organizations.
In this role, your ability to juggle multiple responsibilities on tight timelines is essential. You are a self-starter with a love for creativity and unique, engaging, and consistent engagement and communications while working closely with the clients’ needs and objectives.
The role requires strategic thinking, close collaboration with the owner, and exceptional written abilities, an eye for detail, branding knowledge and well as experience with several digital media (web, social, video), and design skills.
- A bachelor’s degree or certificate/training in communications, marketing, public relations or journalism.
Experience (some or most) :
- A minimum of two years experience in a role(s) with responsibilities for internal and external communications strategy and implementation, content creation, and engagement planning and implementation.
- Experience in managing and updating social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google)
- Experience with organic and paid social media strategies.
- Experience in building and maintaining webpages (WordPress, Square, Weebly, GoDaddy, etc)
- Experience developing and editing video content for social media and larger projects.
- Experience in creating newsletters with Mailchimp or other newsletter platforms.
- Experience in using online graphic creation software such as Canva and/ or proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and other Adobe products.
- Experience developing and implementing communications, marketing and/ promotional strategic plans that include measurement metrics and evaluation.
- Experience managing clients with a variety of business needs and businesses (health & wellness, IT, environment, employment services, etc)
Please send a letter indicating why you are interested, how you meet most of these qualifications and a little bit about you, as well as your resume/ CV by email to email@example.com
Thank you to all those who apply.
Job posting on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/181206877199811/?source=share